Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Vintage Bazaar

Armed with my camera and good intentions, I headed out to The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, Massachusetts.  The festival was once again held at the lovely Pettengill Farm on a very hot weekend in June.
The gardens at the farm are so beautiful.  Flowers were in bloom at every turn.
Vintage campers were decked out in their Sunday best.
This tiny blue and red guy stole my heart
As did this sweet little gal!
Old truck fans weren't forgotten either.
A repeat visitor from last years Bazaar.
And a shiny red version to round things out.

Tempting treats were sprinkled throughout the show.
We ended up at Wicked Little Things and opted for some freshly squeezed lemonade to quench our thirst.  It was delicious and the perfect choice for such a hot day.
Gordon Frost, Sr. of Rusty Iron Art had another wonderful display of his repurposed iron pieces.
My husband has worked with metal since the day we met, so I am naturally drawn to these amazing rusty sculptures.
Vintage treasures are the main attraction at the bazaar.
Booths upon booths were filled to the brim with treasures from the past.
Loved the colors of this bureau and the burlap tags on the drawers.
This industrial coffee table was such a unique piece. Love that metal top.

There were so many wonderful things to see and I had taken many more pictures than this. Sadly, my camera malfunctioned and the pictures were lost. There is another show in the fall and I hope to attend again with a not so temperamental camera.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Pretty vintage things, lovely old cars and wonderful rusty art. This looks like an event I would have enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing your trip to the Vintage Bazaar, Suzanne!
    Have a happy Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun show!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful show! I too dream of having a glamper someday..smile... Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top