Friday, March 15, 2013

Saturday Sparks 2 - Viewer Favorites

This weeks party was filled with such amazing links and beautiful inspiration! Apparently, I have some very smart readers because the 'viewer favorites' are just wonderful!
For this Friday Feature post, I am featuring the most viewed links.
Now, onto the fabulous features....
The most viewed link is a tie between - Spring Mantel from Moni at Zu Haus at Home. Shades of white are combined with natural elements to create this fresh and welcoming mantel....
....and One Huge Frame by Delle at Yearning to Create. Delle shares the many creative ways she has used her refinished garage sale frame.
The 2nd most viewed link - Recycled Fabric Stool Knockoff from Kim at Made In A Day. This fun little stool makeover just makes me smile.
The 3rd most viewed link is a 4-way tie between - Preserved Boxwood Makeover by Holly at Down to Earth Style. Holly shares how she repurposed her topiary tree to create a beautiful front porch entry....
....and Coffee Table Makeover by Margaret at Moving Forward. A roadside find is transformed into a pretty new addition for the family room...
....and Bunny Napkins DIY by Natalie at Sophisticated Yellow. These are so darned cute! Such a sweet way to add a touch of whimsy to your Easter table....
....and finally Easy Spring Burlap Wreath from Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane. I love the pastel colors combined with the burlap on this lovely Spring wreath.
Pieced Pastimes
Thanks to everyone for linking up to the party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
The next party starts tomorrow at 9am EST - Come join in the fun!
I will be featuring some additional personal favorites to kick off Saturday Sparks 3.


Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Thanks for featuring my huge frame! I'm honoured, and I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stool!! Kim did a great job.

    Goedele
    (sooo excited about starting my link party ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my mantel...what a nice surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Suzanne! I am so excited, you made my day!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful features! Oh how I wish I had the eye to stage my mantle like that & that wreath is so much fun! Have a beautiful weekend Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top