Monday, April 20, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket Blocks 3 & 4

I was able to sneak in some play time and get these next 2 blocks done.

Block 3 Done! Instead of using ribbon, I made an applique ribbon on the bunny. That bunny tail is one tiny little tail, but it really does make the bunny!

Block 4 Done! I turned the bunny's ears down, as I liked them better this way and opted to go without the ribbon on the chick.


And the 4 blocks that I have done so far. I still need to change the first block (replace the large center berry with 3 smaller ones). I was looking over all the different versions of these blocks on the Flicker Group and they are all wonderful! Can't wait to see what Anne comes up with next! Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely. I need to start working on my blocks :-( I just love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocks and your fabric. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the fabric selections you made for your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love your blocks & fabrics selection : wonderful.
    Kiss from France

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great. I like how you did the ribbon and the bunny ears. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all wonderful, Suzanne and are going to look smashing together.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! It has been fun seeing all the different versions and "takes" that quilters have on these blocks. Yours are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the baskets! I like how you turned the bunny's ears down and placed the chick on the other side of the basket. I am working on my April block and have changed it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the different backgrounds you are using for your bunny blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the colors you've used for the blocks! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top